Ithaca College Archives
The College Archives, located on the fifth floor of the Gannett Center, is the repository for official records of Ithaca College, the Ithaca Conservatory of Music (1892-1926) and the Ithaca Conservatory and Affiliated Schools (1926-1931).
- Rod Serling Archives
- The Ithacan: Historical Issues in a Digital Version
- C. Hadley Smith Photograph Collection
Pieces from the Past
- Why Bombers?
- Rules for the Guidance of Conservatory Pupils (The text of a flyer regulating the behavior of women students of the Ithaca Conservatory of Music, circa 1912.)
- IC Then and Now video series
- IC Stories
- A history of Ithaca College
- A history of presidential inaugurations and transitions at Ithaca College
- Ithaca Conservatory and College Student Handbooks
- Key Notes. Student newspaper, 1904-1926.
- Ithaca College Yearbooks
- Ithaca College Community Council
- Office of International Programs
- Ithaca College sports history sources
- Ithaca College Oral History Project
- Campus buildings (South Hill campus only)
About the Serling Collection
Wharton Studio Photographs
Between 1914 and the early 1920s, Archelaus D. Chadwick (known as "Arch") was the production designer and set designer for the Wharton motion picture studio based in Ithaca. From 1925 until his retirement in 1939, Chadwick was a Professor in the Theater Department at Ithaca College. The Library has an online collection of digitized images of Wharton stage sets that Chadwick designed.