Library Staff Details
Coordinate Library business operations and provide office management support to the College Librarian.
- Provide day-to-day financial and administrative information to staff.
- Liaison with the Offices of Financial Services, Budget, Human Resources, Payroll, Student Employment, Facilities, and off-campus individuals and agencies.
- Initiate purchases, process bills and reconcile operating, capital, and income accounts.
- Prepare budget forecasts and analyses.
- Analyze and reconcile data in the College’s financial system (Parnassus) and the Library’s Integrated Library System.
- Maintain confidential College records and files.
- Oversee the building scheduling function.
AA Humanities & Social Sciences, Cayuga County Community College
Extracurricular student, Ithaca College
Student of Distinction Award, Omicron Delta Epsilon, Ithaca College
EPIC Certificate, Ithaca College
Staff Council Executive Committee 2010-present
Tri-Council Executive Committee
Mind, Body, Me Wellness Program – Flight 6
Library Safety team
Library Building Coordination team